Applications are reviewed on rolling basis, so it is to your advantage to apply as early as possible.
In addition to completing the questions on the online application form, you are asked to submit:
- One letter of recommendation. The recommendation section of the online application provides a space for you to enter the name, title and email address for your referee (preferably one of your former language instructors) and the system will send an automated request for a letter of support.
- A copy of your transcript (unofficial is fine). Only one transcript is required from the institution you are currently attending or most recently attended. Providing additional transcripts from previous institutions is optional.
High school applicants must also submit the Application Supplement for Commuting Students, which includes the following items:
- Medical Consent Form for Minors: To be completed by your parent/guardian and uploaded to your online application.
- Terms of Understanding: To be signed by your parent/guardian and you and uploaded to your online application.
- Secondary School Report: To be completed by the school counselor or principal and emailed to email@example.com.
- Transcript: To be emailed by the school counselor or principal to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Secondary School Report.
All applicants will be notified by email once a decision has been made. If admitted, you will receive instructions on how to create an account in the Student Information System. The SLI office will manage your course registration. Once enrollment is completed, you will receive an automated request for tuition payment with instructions on how to complete the transaction.
If questions arise as you navigate the online application system, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.