In addition to student services, co-curricular activities continue strong into the summer at the University of Virginia, with lectures, concerts, art exhibits, plays, and films on Grounds.
Visiting Student Orientation:
Learn how to get the most out of your time as a UVA student! Attend an information session for visiting students the day before second and third Summer Session classes begin.
- Session II: Sunday, June 9, 3:00 - 4:00 PM in Clark Hall 108
- Session III: Sunday, July 7, 3:00 - 4:00 PM in Clark Hall 108
Representatives from the following offices will share information about the resources they offer.
Information Technology Services
University Transit Services & Parking
Admission to the Summer Session does not constitute admission to the University, nor does it allow students to register for the subsequent fall and spring semesters.
The City of Charlottesville sponsors Municipal Band concerts at 8:00 p.m. in the Pavilion on the downtown mall on Tuesday nights as well as the popular Fridays After Five concert series. Beyond the city lie the homes of Thomas Jefferson (Monticello), James Monroe (Ash Lawn), and James Madison (Montpelier), all open to visitors. The Blue Ridge Parkway is twenty miles west of Charlottesville.
- Dining Services - Meal Plans
- Financial Aid
- Student Health
- Parking and Transportation
- Intramural-Recreational Sports
- University Bookstore
- Newcomb Hall
- Student Disability Access Center
- Division of Student Affairs
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Office of African-American Affairs
- International Center
- Counseling & Pyschological Services
- Student Legal Services
- Madison House (Student Volunteers)
- University Programs Council
- Heritage Theatre Festival
- Fralin Museum of Art
- Ombudsman Services